Annual Pass Rules & Regulations
- Annual pass plan year will run from March 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021. All pass holders agree to pay dues until the end of the plan year.
- All pass holders must check in with the golf shop prior to teeing off. All rounds must begin from the first tee unless directed to do otherwise by a member of the golf staff.
- All pass holders and their guests must adhere to the dress code at Dublin Ranch Golf Course. (Collared shirt, no denim, etc.)
- Guests will receive the guest rate only when playing with the pass holder.
- All food and beverage will be purchased at the regular rate. No outside coolers, containers, and alcoholic beverages will be allowed onto the golf course.
- Dublin Ranch Golf Course reserves the right to host outside tournaments which may close the golf course to public players and pass holders.
Contact the golf shop. Email jhazelwood@Kempersports.com